BMW Motorcycle Instruments and Gauges
Your BMW motorcycle has gauges and other dash instruments galore to help you keep an eye on how well its systems are performing, not to mention to add a touch of style to your ride. Generally, they're one of three types: analog, digital, or a combination of the two. Here's just a few that your bike can have, plus what each does.
- Speedometer: monitors how fast you're going. It often incorporates an odometer to record travel distance data.
- Tachometer: measures and shows your engine's rotational speed. This can help make sure you ride legal on public roads.
- Air/fuel ratio meter: indicates that you've got the right mix for combustion.
- Fuel gauge: shows the fuel level in your gas tank.
- Oil pressure gauge: monitors engine oil pressure and shows proper tolerances.
- Temperature gauge: keeps track of engine temperature and can indicate potential overheating.
- Voltmeter: shows whether your battery has the amps necessary for cranking (i.e., starting) the engine.
- Boost gauge: indicates the pressure of either the air in the manifold or that in your bike's turbocharger.
If you've got a repair, a restoration, or an upgrade planned, when it's time to order new ones, be sure they're the genuine article. OEM gauges are made to fit BMW motorcycles perfectly, after all. The same goes for instrumentation. You can find them all right here, at our parts store.
Genuine BMW Motorrad Instruments and Gauges for Sale Online -- Shop Now
We've got a complete catalog and buying from it is as easy as a few clicks. Simply browse by model and year to find parts that are the right fit. Order now; we'll ship ASAP and deliver right to your door. You'll have your project done in no time.
No results found for "instrument cluster, blind cap, repair kit instrument cluster". Here are some helpful search tips:
- Search by a part name. Example: water pump.
- Be less specific. Example: brake instead of ceramic brake.
- Remove information such as make, year or model.
- Can't find the part you are looking for? Contact us and we'll find it for you!